Order & Return Policy
Unfortunately, Belmont Brands does not accept returns or exchanges. If there is an issue with a product, please review our Warranty Policy or Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
You may make changes to your order free of charge, provided the product has not shipped yet. Once the product has shipped, we will not be able to make changes to your order. Contact us as soon as possible for any changes.
You may cancel your order free of charge, provided the product has not shipped yet. Once the product has shipped, we will not be able to cancel your order. Contact us as soon as possible for cancellations.
Minimum Order Size
Our wholesale site requires a minimum order of $250.
Belmont Brands has always been dedicated to our physical retailers. We appreciate that one of the best ways to help our physical retailers is by protecting our product pricing online.
We do not offer a dropship program because we believe it discourages online only retailers from taking advantage of our pricing policy, therefore protecting our brands and ultimately our physical retailers.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy
Belmont Brands is committed to developing Flipside Hats, Hats for Healing and Portland Hat Company collectively referenced as Belmont Brands as a premium apparel brand in the market. As such, we choose retail partners who share our philosophy; those who will provide premium service to the consumer; and who will enhance our effort to develop a legacy of quality products delivered with excellent service. To help achieve these goals, we must adhere to certain advertising policies as discussed in our MAP Policy Statement, below.
The following policy applies to all Belmont Brands Retail Partners, regardless of their “type” of retail (traditional “brick & mortar,” exclusively on‐line, or a combination thereof).
The MAP Policy does not affect the Retail Partner’s actual resale price. Each Retail Partner is free to and expected to independently determine the price at which it sells Belmont Brands products. Belmont Brands will not discuss retail sales prices with our Retail Partners....this pricing decision is theirs and theirs alone. The MAP Policy has been unilaterally adopted by Belmont Brands and will be uniformly enforced.
Although all Retail Partners maintain their rights to advertise and sell our products at any price they choose, it is Belmont Brands’ policy to ensure that the Flipside Hats, Hats for Healing and Portland Hat Co brand integrity is kept intact. Belmont Brands feels certain advertising is not in keeping with our goals as a premium apparel company. As such, we institute the policy that minimum advertised price (MAP) will be its then current MSRP. Belmont Brands will take appropriate action with any retail partner, or “third party” retailer, who advertises current Belmont Brands product at prices below this MSRP. This must include any coupons, discount codes, etc. which, through their use, would cause the advertised price to fall below MSRP. Belmont Brands current MSRP’s are readily available on our website, or by contacting Belmont Brands customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org . Belmont Brands may change the products, and MAP level, at any time without notice to its Retailers.
MAP Policy applies to the following advertising media:
- Print ads
- Direct mailings
- Preprinted material including brochures and posters and faxes.
- Radio and TV ads
- Mail‐order catalogs
- Internet and alternative media, including but not limited to, emails and social media
- The MAP Policy does not apply to in‐store advertising and merchandising in “brick and mortar” locations or to websites once an item is placed in an internet shopping cart
- For clarity’s sake, the following are examples of Retailer internet advertising covered by the MAP Policy:
- Retailer Website and banners
- Advertising on website and banners of others, including but not limited to shopping sites, portal sites, auction sites where a minimum bid is communicated, and search engine text results.
Belmont Brands Retail Partners must comply with these standards, or risk that Belmont Brands will cease to accept their Purchase Orders for some or all Belmont Brands products.
Guidelines As Applied To Retail Price Structure:
Notwithstanding the above, a Retail Partner’s advertising of Belmont Brands prices below MSRP shall be acceptable, provided the following are met:
- Maximum of two advertised promotions per season, each may be a maximum of seven days in duration, for a maximum of 14 days of advertised promotion per season, total;
- Spring Season = February 1 – July 31
- Fall Season = August 1 – January 31
- Each Promotion must contain a clearly defined start & finish date (“ad duration”)
- Discounts advertised during these periods must not exceed 30% off of MSRP, no exceptions
- Belmont Brands must receive notification, in writing, via email or US mail, of these promo dates at least 30 days prior to their start date, including copy of the proposed advertisement
- Promotions are limited to inventory carried by and “on hand” at the Retail Partner and do not apply to “drop ship” programs or to “flash sales” (where orders are taken on‐line and in advance of Purchase Order issuance to Belmont Brands)
- Goods for these promotions must be sold at an approved Belmont Brands Retail Partner
- Items sold during approved promotional periods may NOT be sold on third party websites
- Promotion can be shown on a banner on a Retail Partner’s website but cannot include specific products and prices. It must be in a generic form such as indicating an Anniversary or Holiday sale without pricing or discounting specifics.
- Off season selling (i.e. “closeout”) merchandise may not be sold via third party websites
10.Previous season (“closeout”) styles are exempt from these restrictions.
- Third party selling is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Belmont Brands. Dealers are expressly NOT allowed to sell or promote any of Belmont Brands or licensed products through the Amazon online channel without written consent. Any violation of this point will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in the immediate revocation of the responsible account as an Authorized Dealer of our Brand(s).
To submit a damaged product for replacement we ask that you fill out and email our Warranty Submission Form below. This is the fastest way we can take action in getting a solution to you and your customer. You should receive a response within 48 business hours of submission.
Please refer to our Public Warranty Policy below, which is valid for all brands we distribute.
At Belmont Brands, we will proudly provide a warranty against manufacturer’s defects, for the original owner, for 90 days from date of purchase. Purchases must have been made from an Authorized Retailer. You must be the original owner, able to provide proof of purchase (email receipt is fine) and provide at least two photos; one of the damaged part and one of the complete garment. Damage due to misuse, abuse, modification, regular wear and tear and shipping is excluded. Warranty does not cover flat spots, bending, snapping, cracking or other damage of parts that is a result of normal use. Approved warranty claims will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion, at no cost to the customer. Belmont Brands reserves the right to deny any warranty claim and will never issue credit or a cash refund.
Please fill out the form below to submit a warranty claim: